Join the Pediatric Achievements therapy family!
Pediatric Achievements is the premier provider of comprehensive pediatric Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy services in Prince William County. Our commitment to high-quality services surpasses other clinics! From our experienced staff clinicians, to the most current trends in evidence-based practice, and our dedication in getting to know our families, you are in good hands by choosing Pediatric Achievements!
Our Owner and Clinic Director, Erin Clemens, is an Occupational Therapist and one of only three Occupational Therapists in the state of Virginia who is AOTA Board Certified in Pediatrics! She is also the President of the Virginia Occupational Therapy Association, representing more than 4,000 practitioners in the state.
While we are currently taking new patients, our after-school and Saturday appointment spots are slim. You may be placed on a waiting list for a permanent treatment spot. Please call for the most current information. We accept several major insurances! See our list of accepted providers here.
• Occupational Therapy Evaluations and Treatment
• Physical Therapy Evaluations and Treatment
• Speech Therapy Evaluations and Treatment
• Occupational and Physical Therapy Evaluations for a 504 Plan
• Occupational and Physical Therapy Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs)
• Early Intervention Services (clinic-based)
• Group Classes (vary throughout the year)
• Social Skills Groups (vary throughout the year)
• Informational Seminars and Workshops
Our mission at Pediatric Achievements LLC is to facilitate independence, intrinsic motivation, and happiness across all environments. We aim to collaboratively treat the WHOLE child with the highest quality of individualized care and undivided attention to children and their families.